Air Duct Cleaning Services
When you call Stars & Stripes Services to schedule Air Duct Cleaning cleaning for your home or business , we can usually provide same-day service. And, unlike many of our competitors, we won't keep you at home all day, wondering when we'll show. We'll schedule your carpet cleaning within a convenient 2-hour window and call you 30-45 minutes before our arrival
Why should I have my HVAC system Cleaned?
Dirty air ducts have been identified as a major source of indoor air pollution, Your air duct system is an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi, and other health-threatening organisms.
Will my house be less dusty?
Yes! The inside of your duct work is the equivalent of an extra room in your home that never gets dusted or vacuumed. When the furnace or A/C fan turns on, dust from the duct work gets churned up and blown into the rooms of your home.
Will this help my allergies?
Perhaps. Most people are allergic to dust mite waste. Dust mites feed on debris found in duct work. Remove the debris and you remove their food. Also, by greatly reducing particulate debris in your ducts, there are less dust particles in the air to aggravate people with respiratory illnesses.
I live in a new home, do I still need to have my HVAC system cleaned?
Absolutely! Almost half of our work is done in homes that are less than 5 years old. During construction, the duct work is wide open and the air conditioner is running many times without a filter. During this time, construction debris such as pieces of plaster, drywall, wood, dust, insects, and insulation are accumulated in the duct work.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Method Includes
- Inspection on all the vents in the home.
- We sit down with you and explain in detail how your ac unit works and operates. We try to educate you so you will have a better understanding of how your system operates.
- We never try to scare you or use these selling tactics like other air duct cleaning companies.
- We use poles and brushes that are connected to a drill. We scrub out each vent by hand basically.
- Then we use a high powered truck mounted vacuum system. Our vacuum hose goes down every line that we brushed out previously.
- We will show you what we removed from your air ducts. Some air duct cleaning companies make this a mystery. We believe in our duct cleaning service so we would like to show you what you were breathing in. Bottom line. Seeing is believing in our eyes.
We aslo offer:
AC Cleaning (Blower, Motor, Condenser)
1 Main is for free if you have any additional they are priced separately starting at $99.95 Cleaning Trunk Line / Main (Create Access Door)